We’ve simplified our fees.
You spoke. We listened. The sliding scale was too confusing for you. And it was no longer working for us. So we’ve streamlined our fee structure: simple, affordable prices, all the time. Plus, 10-punch-cards are now available at the low price of $150, year-round.
- $20 = Acupuncture
- $35 = First Visit
- $150 = 10-Punch-Card … just $15/visit!
- $10 = Kids under 10
- FREE on your Birthday!!!
We recognize that for some folks, $20 will be a stretch. And it may not be possible for them to pay $150 for a 10-punch-card’s lower per visit rate. That’s why we’ve also created a Pay-It-Forward* board.
- If you wish to pay a little extra or to use some punches from your own card to help someone cover the cost of their acupuncture treatment, please tell the receptionist.
- If you need help paying for the cost of your treatment, you are welcome to take what you need from the board at the time of your visit. (Please do not remove pay-it-forward coupons from the clinic, for yourself or for anyone else.)
* Pay-it-forward coupons may not always be available, but payment for service is always expected.
- We’ll be closed the afternoon of Monday, June 6th.
- We’ll be closed all day on Friday, June 10th.
FREE Birthday* Pokes
Book your birthday appointment by calling 240-405-7878 or scheduling online.
Beth Mende Conny’s artwork will be on display for the months of April and May. Beth is the founder of Write Directions and the author of numerous inspirational quotation and meditation collections. Her collages serve as a joyful bridge between art and words and offer a new way of looking at life’s ups, downs and in-betweens.
All prints are $45 each.
FREE & Low-Cost Services
Taking care of yourself doesn’t have to cost an arm and a leg. In addition to our affordable community acupuncture, Frederick County offers lots of free or low-cost resources to nurture your body, mind, and soul. Take a peek at our Resources page to see what you’ve been missing out on!